Yes, this is yet another GTR thread. Now that we have 3 GTR's in this section I feel like we're slowly taking over. We may now have 1/100 of the amount of Mustangs on here so we're getting close.

I bought a white 2014 GTR in 2013, put the 1000 miles on it so I could get the first service from Nissan, then began to mod the car. I can't keep anything stock, it's an addiction. By summer time 2013, after the winter it was a FBO GTR on E85. All fabrication, tuning, and build were done by Buschur Racing. Dave is a good friend and is a master when it comes to making things fast. Highly recommended! We won the Stock Appearing GTR class at the Shootout in Norwalk in 2013 first time to track with the car. Ran a best of 10.2 @ 135. While this was fun, like all gear heads I wanted more. As much as I wanted a 9 sec pass on stock trans/block/turbos full weight, etc... it wasn't enough. Best before the build was 10.118 @ 135. This was done on 18" M&H DR's on all corners and a best short time of mid to low 1.4's. The car made a little over 600 on Buschur's Mustang Dyno.

Buschur Racing was just now in the GTR market and Dave and I had been talking about building the car over the winter. Dave is a no nonsense builder. If it's not fully functional, make power, or lightweight he doesn't build it. We decided to go with the following parts for the build:

BR 4.1 engine
BR Stage 3 head
BR spec'd cams for the build
BR Race FMIC and full 2.75" upper and lower i/c pipes
BR Mid pipe, 90mm
BR Single exit 90mm exhaust
BR Flex Fuel kit
AMS Alpha 12BR
DSS axles
T1 trans brace
Ivey Trans, Stage 4 transmission
FIC 2150's
Fore Innovations triple pump
AMS/Alpha Performance CCM brake kit
AMS/Alpha Performance turbo kit with BR/FP spec turbos
AMS/Alpha Performance hood, roof and deck lid
AMS/Alpha 17" wheels and slicks
Volk TE37's with M&H drag radials for the street
Cobb AP V2, tuned by David Buschur

The car made 862 WHP at 8000 RPMs at 21 psi. The FP/BR spec turbos made 20 psi in 4th gear at 4288 RPMs. The first goal was to be the first GTR to make an 8 sec pass on straight 93 octane. We were very close at Tx2K15 this year, with the first time to the track on the new setup, we managed a 9.112 @148 (GTR pump gas record by .2). This was with a 1.354 60 ft. Now that we have the car dialed in a little better it's to the track we go. There should be a track rental at Norwalk this month and if I can manage a way in, we'll try again. I'll be sure to post up if we do.

I'll post some pic below of the build a video of the record pass. Hope you enjoyed, I'll keep this thread updated as we progress.

Motor out - built - with bigger snails
post-1265-0-01129100-1415213835.jpg

93 Octane Dyno Graph
IMG_3365.jpg

Booty
IMG_3894.JPG

In staging lanes. The only thing I dislike about these cars is you have to wait until the damn trans temp is up to 176 before you can launch it. So in the staging lanes you're constantly having to ensure your at temp. It's BS but I guess there for a good reason. I just hate the heat soak on the motor.
IMG_4019.jpg

After the track rental it's time to load her up with E85 and make some power!!