Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminated's 03 Cobra Thread

Will Work For Car Parts Terminated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingclever View Post
    No kids?

Your spare time is maxxed right now brah!
    No kids, just a rickety house that always seems to need something and a neverending honey-do list. I also need to wire my garage so I can work in it at night.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowSix View Post
    Do you have a bumpsteer gauge that you used with that kit ?
    I had to borrow a bumpsteer gauge from a buddy of mine. Turned out that the way the kit came was pretty spot on for the setup, we didn't need to make many changes.
    Dan -- 2003 Cobra DSG Coupe #6009

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Quote Originally Posted by Terminated View Post
    No kids, just a rickety house that always seems to need something and a neverending honey-do list. I also need to wire my garage so I can work in it at night.

I had to borrow a bumpsteer gauge from a buddy of mine. Turned out that the way the kit came was pretty spot on for the setup, we didn't need to make many changes.
    Yeah I looked into getting a bumpsteer kit but then I realized the gauge to set it up correctly is like $100

Just a little 500 whp V6

Quote Originally Posted by SlowSix View Post
    Yeah I looked into getting a bumpsteer kit but then I realized the gauge to set it up correctly is like $100
    Could probably find a setup you like and someone who has already set it up. Not like there arent a million Mustang resources/sites out there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Looking good man.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Keep up the good work Dan. Maybe we will get some miles on our toys this summer.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    Keep up the good work Dan. Maybe we will get some miles on our toys this summer.
    I hope so! I haven't made the Moon Cruise in a few years. Also trying to get up to the Dream Cruise again this year.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    The guy I bought my recent batch of upgrades from (StreetOrTrack) is 15 miles from Woodward. I'd love to get out there for the cruise one of these days.
    Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 03-20-2017 at 11:00 AM.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    The guy I bought my recent batch of upgrades from (StreetOrTrack) is 15 miles from Woodward. I'd love to get out there for the cruise one of beer days.
    My recommendation is to go up and cruising during the week (there is stuff going on all week) because Saturday is just madness. I did Thursday-Saturday last year and only ended up cruising Woodward about 45 minutes on Saturday. Also I would stay North of about 12 mile there is much more open road usually.