Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots 45 Steelers 7

Sid and kessel ftw. F-football

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Pats' D is as bad as ours. Our O needs to quit shooting themselves in the foot.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Speaking of shooting in the foot. Wow.

need better awareness of field edges.
    Quote Originally Posted by John4cam View Post
    Ahh fuque
    1985 Ranger--2WD, basic bolt-ons and tires, 11.92 @ 111mph.

1986 Ranger--2WD, 5.0/T5/8.8.

1 for 3. ugh
    mark
    '04 Mach 1. Built. Turbo. 667whp/631wtq
    '06 Focus. Built. Turbo. WMI. 12.43 @ 115 (sold)
    '03 Mach 1 : 12.61 @ 106.59 (sold)
    he's into that, that spiritual stuff. <><

Shut down from 1st and goal from the 1. Wtf.

Still have a chance. Need a stop on D. Pats D is awful.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

We should've had that fumble.. Pathetic that Will Allen is standing there and can't find the ball. Our defense is pathetic, like it has been the past few years. The brightest spot tonight was the acquisition of DeAngelo Williams, which I actually really liked that pickup. Oh well, whatever. Can't win games with a poor defense and bad execution on offense at times.

JLT TRU CAI|ACCUFAB 70MM TB|PP PLENUM|MAGNAFLOW CATTED TRU-X|MAGNAFLOW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST

Going to bed. Will listen to the anal-ysis on dve in the AM. Better take a number now. There will be lines of folks ready to jump off the Clemente bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by John4cam View Post
    Ahh fuque
    1985 Ranger--2WD, basic bolt-ons and tires, 11.92 @ 111mph.

1986 Ranger--2WD, 5.0/T5/8.8.

They could have beaten the Pats with ease without the stupid crap but oh well. Played far better than I thought. Overall Steelers offense gets it crap together they look to be real good. Defense did ok except for the horrible DB's. Dear god they were getting beat out of their shoes sometimes.

DeAngelo Williams, I agree looked real good. O-line made some nice holes for him as well. He stays fresh and once Bell comes back. They will make for a very nice 1-2 punch.

Gronk is a fn beast. May be only one on Pats I can like.
    Ed...
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, leveled, 35" tires
    2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange/5speed Best 1/4 11.94@113.64, 1/8 7.59@89.48, 1.57 60' - Best 60' 1.51, just a NA 2v

I agree 100%^^^^.

Fat guy in a turbo car JeffreyCole's Avatar
    I think Ben is a fantastic quarterback, but for god's sake, let him throw the damn ball. Running the ****ing ball on 4th and 6 is just simple.
    90 TSi AWD Auto - 10.359@128.41
    Best MPH: 132.21
    Best 60' 1.490

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyCole View Post
    I'll tell you what, the people up in New England REFUSE to admit that there was ANY wrongdoing.

I would expect the same from Steeler fans too LOL.
    You're right about the NE fans. All is right with their world now. And you're right about a lot of Steeler fans, they would act the same. For me though, if it was the Steelers, I'd be disgusted and disappointed. Heck, I am now, just with the NFL in general over the Patriots stuff. No doubt in my mind they have a culture of cheating, and they're getting away with it. Let's go Bucs!
    ChuckT
    Sponsored by
    Wholesale Transmission - New Kensington
    Millerstown Pic A Part

Headsetgate
    "Old Man"

How about that Rudy - never fails - the Pats are always up to something...

Quote Originally Posted by blackfive-o View Post
    Headsetgate
    I didn't know that all happened until this morning. Heard about it on radio.
    Ed...
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, leveled, 35" tires
    2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange/5speed Best 1/4 11.94@113.64, 1/8 7.59@89.48, 1.57 60' - Best 60' 1.51, just a NA 2v

The sad part is visiting teams always have headset problems at critical moments at Foxboro.

That's nice. It's hard beating a team when they know all of your defensive signals by heart and the playbook. The Steelers got the shaft and Goodell sweeped it under the rug.

I always see New England and their fans like a Cult up there. I can't stand Robert Kraft, I think he's a complete douchebag weasel to be honest. There is just something about him that bothers me. He should run for president because he reminds me of a crooked politician. I don't know if it's just me or not, but I can't stand that guy.

So, can anyone tell me why we traded for Brandon Boykin but benched him and played Cortez "I blow and can't cover shit" Allen and Antwan Blake? I'm pretty sure Boykin is a better player than the both of them.. Why trade for someone you're not going to use? Or is Tomlin going to pull that same shit he did on Bryant and not put Boykin in until game 6. They made the excuse that Bryant didn't understand the game, but I doubt it really clicked that much from game 1 - 6 lol.

I can't stand Mike Tomlin. Idiot.. "We're battle tested"... Maybe he'll use his "next man up" philosophy. I didn't realize there was anything else? I always thought that after you're starter got injured, you just went and recruited a coffee table, vacuum cleaner or an xbox controller to replace that person, not the next guy in line. Isn't that why there's 2, sometimes 3 strings of players ? Guess I should've played football all the way through college so I could have figured this out..

Okay. End rant lol.

JLT TRU CAI|ACCUFAB 70MM TB|PP PLENUM|MAGNAFLOW CATTED TRU-X|MAGNAFLOW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST