From the PRP/Keystone website and FB:

Welcome (back) to Keystone Raceway Park!

01-26-2016
We are now less than 10 weeks before opening day of the 2016 season. I would like to thank the following racers that brought their cars, bikes, and junior dragsters to this past weekend’s World of Wheels car show in downtown Pittsburgh: Bob Jones, Nathan Chesler, Chris Dutkewycz, Reed Chapman, Rich Moore, John Camp, Dave Dominick, Scott and Amber Campbell, Bill Turk, Jordan Haase, Joe and Sonya Devola, Tom and Missy Evans, Don Kohlmeyer, Paul Gearhart, Dave Roeser, Rick and Jen Clay, Ashley Deniker, Maddie Sanderson and Courtney Sanderson. Mother Nature just had to make herself known – AGAIN! – but we all had a good time, and the support was tremendous.

For those that were at the show, between the calendars and the display booth, there was one very obvious change: the name of the track has reverted to Keystone Raceway Park. Many racers, of all ages, commonly referred to the track as Keystone, and there have been occasions where the PRP name was confused for Pitt Race/PIRC in Beaver Run, and PPMS in Imperial. This is a name change only; everything else remains the same. Both PittsburghRacewayPark.com and KeystoneRacewayPark.com websites point to our home on the internet. Please bear with us as we update to the Keystone name there. The Pittsburgh Raceway Park Facebook page name has already changed to Keystone Raceway Park. I would also like to dispel some rumors I have been asked about, that the track is changing to 1/8th mile. Perhaps someone misunderstood that the 6 bracket race days and the CARS Protection Plus 660 Top and Bottom Bulb races, that are run on the 1/8th mile, were a sign of things to come, but that could not be further from the truth. All test and tunes, the box/no box Saturdays, and 7 of the 13 scheduled bracket race days are run on the ¼ mile, and will continue to be.

In addition to the name change: There have been rumors about the track closing. I can assure you, it is just the opposite: I am very pleased to announce that I have signed an extension to the lease agreement I have with Michael Tedesco, through the 2020 season. After 3 years of operation, we have managed to make a number of changes that I feel were successful in helping us maintain business and grow. We are looking forward to another great season. We will have a good mix of events and special shows. Some are returning, and have already been announced, and some are new, like the Steel Valley Super Nationals, and the inaugural CARS Protection Plus 660 Bottom Bulb Nationals. Our season schedule was released this weekend, with the annual handout of the calendars. I believe we have a great thing going at the track, with a variety of events to appeal to a variety of racers and fans. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, and stay tuned to the website and Facebook page. I hope the rest of the winter is short, your racing projects are going well, and that Mother Nature cooperates for us all this season. I truly appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,

Greg Miller
President, G & S Racing