Thread: Marauder for parts

Marauder for parts

WISH I had a Crown Vic or a Marquis. Here are a bunch of cool parts to make a neat street cruiser/ Marauder

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/5436997377.html

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Marauders are very cool.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Hangin' with my toddler. Silverhatch's Avatar
    I wonder if this guy just wrecked it? I saw what seemed like the exact car last week driving home in the snow on rt 51 near west newton.

That AOD & 32v with the Trilogy SC would be a great swap into a fox body, new edge, or even a Factory Five cobra.

Or...into a F100...
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    That AOD & 32v with the Trilogy SC would be a great swap into a fox body, new edge, or even a Factory Five cobra.

Or...into a F100...
    Agreed.
    Tod Hoffmann

1990 Chevrolet 454SS - 461ci BBC w/T56
    1966 Pontiac GTO - 3x2 4spd Montero Red
    1996 Chevrolet K2500 4x4 ECSB - H2 Wheels w/LT285/70-17s - 'Poopy'
    2007 Acura TL Type S - Kinetic Blue Pearl - Stock
    2002 Honda VTX1800 C - Illusion Blue
    2015 Mazda 3i hatch - brown

yes very cool swap parts there
    Troy
    95 gt 11.3 @ 126
    68 f100 SB soon to be coyote powered
    12 GT 6m cobra jet powered 11.4 @124
    90 lx supercharged 440 rwhp on 8 lbs
    17 f150 crew cab coyote powered

PEOPLE HAVE MORE FUN THAN ANYONE

There's a post on a Marauder forum that claims he got it from a Copart (?) auction and got a heck of a deal on it too.

if you had a Marauder with a worn out engine, this could be an easy transplant... but with 134,000 miles it's already been around the block once or twice.

i always think it's bizarre when guys selling a wrecked car only show you the parts that aren't wrecked!

Quote Originally Posted by gpfarrell View Post
    There's a post on a Marauder forum that claims he got it from a Copart (?) auction and got a heck of a deal on it too.

if you had a Marauder with a worn out engine, this could be an easy transplant... but with 134,000 miles it's already been around the block once or twice.

i always think it's bizarre when guys selling a wrecked car only show you the parts that aren't wrecked!

You can find a Marquis (or even a Crown Vic) reasonable. If the guy would sell the whole car it would be a cool upgrade swap!

The Marauder is a different animal than the Marquis or even the PI Crown Vic.