Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Behavior and Posting in General

Exclamation Site Behavior and Posting in General

everyone,

I bought this site to continue having a presence for car enthusiasts around the Pittsburgh area so that we could have a place to talk about our cars, plan events, race our cars, show our cars, build our cars, cruise our cars etc..

we try not to over moderate this forum but recent issues involving members posts and their comments towards others have gotten out of hand

going forward we will be banning members who don't show respect to other members

it is all to good poke fun at certain things people do like leaving a car on jack stands, worrying about gas mileage or buying and selling lots of cars - it just does not have to get personal

my suggestion is - if you don't have something good to say, then don't post it.

if someone ask for an opinion, then feel free to give one - just don't make it personal

we are adults here and we all love cars, so hopefully everyone can see this and start posting more about what they are doing with their cars

if you have any suggestions and/or comments feel free to post them, pm me or talk to me in person at an event
    Current Stable
    2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302
    1993 Red Cobra

Previous Stable
    2012 White Mustang-Traded
    2004 Competition Orange Terminator - Sold
    2003 Black Cobra-Traded
    1998 Black Cobra-Traded
    1991 White 5.0 Conv-Sold
    1986 Purple 5.0 Trunk-Sold to Psycho 5.0

https://www.facebook.com/steelcitymusclecars

https://www.facebook.com/cruisin.cranberry

I'm not trying to get a rise or be combative, but if something is said in a personal ad then yes....I think something should be done. If it's a BS thread, then I think people need to get thicker skin. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone likes what they like. There's lots of jabs all over around here....and without them, the site will die.

Its what is...when you own a ford powered stang youre automatically enrolled in butthurt U.
    Last edited by George C; 08-31-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John4cam View Post
    I'm not trying to get a rise or be combative, but if something is said in a personal ad then yes....I think something should be done. If it's a BS thread, then I think people need to get thicker skin. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone likes what they like. There's lots of jabs all over around here....and without them, the site will die.
    Damn right. Thicker skin is needed. Don't make this place like the country has become.
    Half of these candy asses should go spend a day on yellow bullet. They will cry in the first two minutes. FACT.
    Rob
    1 Monte SS. White.

Banned dates
    11/27/08
    4/25/11
    3/28/12
    12/1/12
    There are more but that's all that was logged!!!

C-Max isn't on Jack stands yet.

I may may toss it up on them here in a bit for Winter

Will update as needed

My car moved from jack stands to
    skateboard thingies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lil' Blackie, also a Rodeheaver hot rod

Black Bess : n/a 347 T56 magnum,426 hp/ 427 tq
    Best time at Keystone 11.68, best speed 122.95 mph (right lane)
    Built, tuned & made possible by Tim Rodeheaver
    Rodeheaver's Hot Rod Shop
    15 W. Cross Ave.
    Masontown Pa. 15461
    724-737-5088
    www.RodeheaversHotRod.com

Pretty sure the PM feature works fine. If someone wants to throw personal attacks then take it to PM or better yet meet up in person to work it out.
    mark
    '04 Mach 1. Built. Turbo. 667whp/631wtq
    '06 Focus. Built. Turbo. WMI. 12.43 @ 115 (sold)
    '03 Mach 1 : 12.61 @ 106.59 (sold)
    he's into that, that spiritual stuff. <><

Quote Originally Posted by wick View Post
    Damn right. Thicker skin is needed. Don't make this place like the country has become.
    Half of these candy asses should go spend a day on yellow bullet. They will cry in the first two minutes. FACT.
    Amen...

Quote Originally Posted by sutyak View Post
    Pretty sure the PM feature works fine. If someone wants to throw personal attacks then take it to PM or better yet meet up in person to work it out.
    Ppl never say shit in person and if they did and got knocked **** out then they sue...so online is safe for them

oh....

Who would have thought people do that online? Learn something new everyday.
    -Barry
    2003 Ford Mustang Dark Shadow Grey 4.6L GT
    2004 Ford F-150 Super Crew Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L

Look at that, site is back up and running, lol.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    If 95% of people think you're out of line then you just might be. If that means you're wrong then so be it. When it happens to me I admit it and move on. Treat people how you'd like to be treated. Daily life has enough aggravation without bringing more of it to what should be a fun place like this site.
    Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 08-31-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Quote Originally Posted by George C View Post
    Ppl never say shit in person and if they did and got knocked **** out then they sue...so online is safe for them
    Much like you. Prick on the web. Pretty sure if you ever met anyone face to face you wouldn't be so bold.

Your web threats are pretty weak and you backpedal on the keyboard so I'm sure you'd just piss your pants if someone actually confronted you.
    Quote Originally Posted by John4cam View Post
    Ahh fuque
    1985 Ranger--2WD, basic bolt-ons and tires, 11.92 @ 111mph.

1986 Ranger--2WD, 5.0/T5/8.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
    Much like you. Prick on the web. Pretty sure if you ever met anyone face to face you wouldn't be so bold.

Your web threats are pretty weak and you backpedal on the keyboard so I'm sure you'd just piss your pants if someone actually confronted you.
    So where would you like to meet? Better yet here is my zip code 15063....use it

Cause theres no back pedaling from me sweetheart......if man enough come on out......ill be waiting for your lazy ass

Also for record Wick knows me and where im from...he can vouch for me and how i am in person
    Last edited by George C; 08-31-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by George C View Post
    So where would you like to meet?

Cause theres no back pedaling from me sweetheart......if man enough come on out......ill be waiting for your lazy ass
    https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk
    -Barry
    2003 Ford Mustang Dark Shadow Grey 4.6L GT
    2004 Ford F-150 Super Crew Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    If 95% of people think you're out of line then you just might be. If that means you're wrong then so be it. When it happens to me I admit it and move on. Treat people how you'd like to be treated. Daily life has enough aggravation without bringing more of it to what should be a fun place like this site.
    See that can be said many ways...1 way is if in a room full of fags you mention about men sucking dick and it offends ppl then are you out of line cause some fags got offended by what they do? Its called the truth...many cant handle the truth...sorta like the butthurt about a new edge being not worth 6800...when a buyer with cash comes to see car and wont pay asking cause it was high.....then person comes to website crying that he was low balled...then post was made

If poster wasnt butthurt or could handle truth he would of took it like a man but instead got upset...then went to name calling

Truth hurts....it offends many ppl

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    George - As many have said before me, you are simply not worth the effort. Time after time, you take a completely un-offensive statement and retort with your usual homo-phobic remarks. Like Barry said, Good-bye.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

If not worth the effort then how come the ones so easily butthurt keep replying? Its very simple to see what is going on and the ones that dont see it wont ever see it.

With said a ban isnt a bad thing its like an award. And a ban is along the lines as you cant play ball with us anymore cause youre not like us....

banning my first member here in a few
    Current Stable
    2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302
    1993 Red Cobra

Previous Stable
    2012 White Mustang-Traded
    2004 Competition Orange Terminator - Sold
    2003 Black Cobra-Traded
    1998 Black Cobra-Traded
    1991 White 5.0 Conv-Sold
    1986 Purple 5.0 Trunk-Sold to Psycho 5.0

https://www.facebook.com/steelcitymusclecars