Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paxton's 2014 GT mod thread

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    For me, going to Tim's place now is like when I used to go to Children's Palace as a kid.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Going to Tim's for a gearhead is a really good thing to do, but typically really bad for the pocketbook because the" wants" list grows x10

Yup - just like going to Children's Palace as a kid!!!
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

NEWB
    Beautiful Ron. You've really got it dialed in too. And yes, the Borlas are worth the few extra bucks.
    Ed
    Still living the dream
    12 Boss 302 Leguna Seca (Black and red)
    06 GT (Legend Lime)(gone and missed)
    06 GT (torch red)(gone and missed)
    07 Shelby GT (black)(never should have sold)
    05 GT (torch red)(first of the modern great ones - gone)
    78 Porsche 928 (minerva blue) - Featured in Issue #100 of Hemmings Sports & Exotic Cars

Hey thanks Ed! I was going to head up to Cars & Coffee this morning but the weather took care of that. Thought I might see you up there. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by crkthsky View Post
    Beautiful Ron. You've really got it dialed in too. And yes, the Borlas are worth the few extra bucks.
    I just joined the site, and I don't drive a Stang so don't beat on me too bad, but I have to agree on the Borla. I have an S Type on my 99 TA and it is by far the best sounding exhaust I have heard on the street.