Thread: Nice 2003 Mustang GT on CL

Nice 2003 Mustang GT on CL

--------------
    *** SOLD ***
    --------------

Must see.

It's my car. Very nice one.

$7500 for members on here.
    Last edited by 95DropTop; 06-17-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    03 Cobra redfire vert - 466 rwhp / 456 rwtq

Mods: Bassani Mid Length Headers, X Pipe and Cat Back, Accufab Big Oval Throttle Body And Polished Inlet Plenium, 2.95 Reichard Ultra Grip Pulley, MotoBlue Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit, LFP Double Pass Heat Exchanger, K&N FIPK, C&L intake Pipe, 3.73 Gears, MGW Shifter, Spec stage 2 clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, MotoBlue Hard Launch Bar, Full Tilt Boogie Racing kit and H&R Race springs

Kickin it Old School somethingclever's Avatar
    How much power did it make?
    -JOHN

Carburetors and SAE wrenches.................

Buy Made in the USA - It Matters.

Quote Originally Posted by somethingclever View Post
    How much power did it make?
    Don't know yet. Waiting on Street Lethal to send me the dyno sheet.

The car was my uncle's. He passed away suddenly, unexpectedly from a heart attack back in late October. I pulled the car recently from storage and made some room at my place for it. Had it inspected yesterday.

He was a member on here too. Didn't post much or at all, just liked to read and learn and shop the classifieds.

He put all kinds of money into the car but then had the shop tune it conservatively for 87 octane I think to maximize fuel economy. The car had 4.10 gears when he bought it and he had those replaced with 3.55 gears for fuel economy.

The power will be more than stock but won't blow anyone away. I'd stick the 4.10s in and tune this thing properly for 93 octane or better.

Seat of the pants feel, it does run great pulling hard through mid and top end.

I already have an 03 Cobra or I'd keep it. I don't even have the time to drive the Cobra.

Mods: Bassani Mid Length Headers, X Pipe and Cat Back, Accufab Big Oval Throttle Body And Polished Inlet Plenium, 2.95 Reichard Ultra Grip Pulley, MotoBlue Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit, LFP Double Pass Heat Exchanger, K&N FIPK, C&L intake Pipe, 3.73 Gears, MGW Shifter, Spec stage 2 clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, MotoBlue Hard Launch Bar, Full Tilt Boogie Racing kit and H&R Race springs

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    I'm very sorry to hear about your Uncle. That's a shame. Looks like a really nice car. This time of year you should have no problem selling it. Good luck.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear about your Uncle. That's a shame. Looks like a really nice car. This time of year you should have no problem selling it. Good luck.
    Thanks, I appreciate the condolences. He was great. Was a Vietnam vet, car enthusiast and just a heck of a nice guy. Still had a job and worked every day even at 74.

ad has been removed
    1969 Camaro restomod/project
    1967 camaro
    2011 mustang procharged
    93 reef blue notch blk/int
    92 calypso notch blk/int
    86 t-type
    1972 chevelle project
    Not only did I fail at building a fast mustang but I bought a yellow zo6 cause I couldn't get my little dick up.

Thanks. Car is gone.

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Wow congrats! Anyone on here get it? I knew it wouldn't take long.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Thanks. No. The buyer was not from here.