Thread: Another Mopar fan

Another Mopar fan

Here's a couple shots of my Challenger. I was hoping to get the Keystone this weekend but I have to install a fuel pump, injectors, and get a tune first.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Current Stable
    2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302
    1993 Red Cobra

Previous Stable
    2012 White Mustang-Traded
    2004 Competition Orange Terminator - Sold
    2003 Black Cobra-Traded
    1998 Black Cobra-Traded
    1991 White 5.0 Conv-Sold
    1986 Purple 5.0 Trunk-Sold to Psycho 5.0

https://www.facebook.com/steelcitymusclecars

https://www.facebook.com/cruisin.cranberry

Quote Originally Posted by GOT SVT View Post
    Thank You!!! Glad I found this site.

Here's my time slip for the stock 2018 Scat Pack w/ Shaker 6.4L A8. Now that the procharger is in it, once I get it tuned I'll be updating this timeslip!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    Nice ride! Was that stock run on a stock tire or DR? Details on the mods? You should come to the track just to hang out - no charge for spectators!
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

Quote Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby View Post
    Nice ride! Was that stock run on a stock tire or DR? Details on the mods? You should come to the track just to hang out - no charge for spectators!
    That time slip was stock on 275's. Surprisingly, I must have had good weather on 07/21 because after I got the drag radials...I couldn't beat that time.

Since then I have the follwing mods;
    Rear Nitto NT05R radials
    Ross Pistons 9:8-1
    Manley rods
    ATI D1X Procharger - 8.5lb pulley & stock damper
    400 lph fuel pump
    1000cc injectors
    Drive Shaft safety loop
    *EDIT* I forgot, noweeds cutouts. should be here next week.

That's all I could afford this fall. Maybe next spring I'll go to 15lbs boost, half shafts, drive shaft and trans work.
    Last edited by gbishop20012001; 10-30-2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: update

Damn you went all out. She’s going to rip! At first I was worried because I heard the bottom end on those 6.4’s didn’t like boost...
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

Damn you went all out. She’s going to rip! At first I was worried because I heard the bottom end on those 6.4’s didn’t like boost...
    The crank is forged but the rods and pistons are too weak for boost. I managed to forge 'er up in my garage without pulling the block completely out. What a PITA that was...took me 2 weeks of nights and weekends. She oughta be bullet proof now.

Maybe do the DS sooner than later...or at least before the first time to the strip?

Maybe do the DS sooner than later...or at least before the first time to the strip?
    Are the stock drive shafts that weak? I was hoping to get by until the spring....tax return and bonus both come in around April. I did put the BMR drive shaft safety loop on it for a little insurance.

I figure the only real point of concern with the stock DS is at launch....and I'm hopeful the damage would be restricted to the shaft itself. I don't imagine it would let loose once I get it up into 2nd/3rd etc. - would it?

Welcome and nice ride! I would definitely recommend a driveshaft. I've personally seen some stock hellcat driveshafts broken. It was the first mod I did to my car, that and a diff brace.

That's awesome that you put in the rods and pistons yourself! I've been thinking about picking up a Durango R/T and maybe upgrading the internals on it at some point along with a supercharger.
    2015 Charger Hellcat
    2.4" upper pulley, ID1300 injectors, BAP, E85 tune, Cat Delete Pipes, One Piece Drive Shaft, Diff Brace, 305/35/20 555R's for the street and 305/45/18 MT ET Street R's for the track. 9.97@142 Best ET

85 GT
    Heads and Cam plus other bolt ons

73 F250
    Lifted, 35's, 460 4spd

Real name = Ray

Welcome. Always glad to see another Mopar. Driveshaft is the weak link. I have seen them on the ground at launch.

Welcome and nice car
    Ed...
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, leveled, 35" tires
    2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange/5speed Best 1/4 11.94@113.64, 1/8 7.59@89.48, 1.57 60' - Best 60' 1.51, just a NA 2v

DS is done. Diff brace - done. Now, trans and half shafts and I can turn this bad boy up. Currently, 582 RWHP. Thats with 3.85 blower pulley and stock crank pulley. 7 psi boost.
    https://youtu.be/2S4btEnpN1s

Kickin it Old School somethingclever's Avatar
    Big power on 7lbs!
    -JOHN

Carburetors and SAE wrenches.................

Buy Made in the USA - It Matters.

very cool I really like that color
    Troy
    95 gt 11.3 @ 126
    68 f100 SB soon to be coyote powered
    12 GT 6m cobra jet powered 11.4 @124
    90 lx supercharged 440 rwhp on 8 lbs
    17 f150 crew cab coyote powered

PEOPLE HAVE MORE FUN THAN ANYONE