Thread: 94-95 N.I.B.Mustang JBA silver ceramic shorty headers

94-95 N.I.B.Mustang JBA silver ceramic shorty headers

Local sale, no shipping- sorry. New in the original box JBA 1624S-4JS silver ceramic coated stainless shorty headers for 94-95 GT or Cobra. I bought these some 4 years ago now from American High Performance in Lorton, VA with the intention of installing some AFR heads and then dressing up the engine compartment with these. Well that never happened so ..

Apparently JBA doesn't make the ceramic coated version of these anymore, just raw stainless perhaps. I GUESS this is the current JBA catalog, see page 9. The GT and Cobra are on separate lines, same part number though 1624S-4. I don't see any notation suggesting fitting these to an automatic GT would be an issue-

https://images.carid.com/jba/items/p...ct-catalog.pdf

I took a bunch of photos. If anyone needs a specific photo or measurement let me know. I assume I got what I paid for and they're correct for 94-95. While I'm confident, if anyone knows a particular thing to look for to correctly ID 94-95 please pass along. Includes supplied mounting hardware and 2 sets of gaskets. I remember buying the Percy, the other heavy felt type must have been included from JBA- not sure on that. Instructions and decals (go faster!) are there as well.

$450 cash, no electronic payments- don't know anything about those. You can call anytime between 11AM and 9PM, leave message if we're not here and I'll get back. No texting, it's a landline. Calls are screened for telemarketers so ... Or PM, or reply. .... Can't turn off Italics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bone stock Rio Red 1994 Mustang Cobra