Thread: When your day is going to be bad.

When your day is going to be bad.

Fun post, sad for the guys in the pictures. How about posting some "Awe crap" pictures! I'll start!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nothing like impressing the babes with your beach bod!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was there, standing on the starting line for the first Mustang. Bradenton Florida, guy put in on the bumper on a test pass and it ended upside down.
    Bob Myers ©

84 Capri RS Turbo -Best 1/8th - 6.24@109, Best 1/4 - 9.82@136...Still only a 4 banger

I was there, standing on the starting line for the first Mustang. Bradenton Florida, guy put in on the bumper on a test pass and it ended upside down.
    Bob Myers ©

84 Capri RS Turbo -Best 1/8th - 6.24@109, Best 1/4 - 9.82@136...Still only a 4 banger

Quote Originally Posted by Martin0660 View Post
    Death of a Foxbody always saddens me.

Well, if you read what the white Mustang has on the back window, it has a Chevy motor in it so no big loss!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000GT View Post
    Well, if you read what the white Mustang has on the back window, it has a Chevy motor in it so no big loss!
    Im not fans of the LS swaps but every foxbody that is destroyed is destroyed and not replaceable.